This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Allison's baby brother sends a message to the family
|Episode no.|| Season 1|
|Written by||David Folwell|
|Directed by||Peter Werner|
|Original airdate||February 21, 2005 (USA)|
January 5th, 2009 (CZE)
|List of Season One Episodes|
Allison is emotionally drained when she awakens from a dream of her brother Michael being killed while serving in Afghanistan for the U.S. Army. Allison has added stress when she is given a frustrating arson case in which a young victim knows more than she is willing to reveal.
- To be added
- Patricia Arquette as Allison DuBois
- Jake Weber as Joe DuBois
- Miguel Sandoval as Manuel Devalos
- Sofia Vassilieva as Ariel DuBois
- Maria Lark as Bridgette DuBois
- Madison and Miranda Carabello as Marie DuBois
- Ryan Hurst as Michael Benoit
- Colby French as Sgt. David Chadway
- Susan Beaubian as Nurse
- Blaine Saunders as 9-year-old Girl
- Ingrid Coree as Widow Chadwick
- Jay R. Ferguson as Tommy Lehane
- Laurie Burke as Diedre's Mother
- Angel Manzo as Sgt. Diaz
- Blaine Saunders as Diedre
- This is the first of three Michael Benoit appearances as portrayed by actor Ryan Hurst. Michael's final and fourth appearance in Season Seven, "Only Half Lucky", he is portrayed by Patricia Arquette's brother, David Arquette.
- "Personal Jesus" - Marilyn Manson
- Dodge City is a town in Kansas. It gained its popularity for being recognized as a Western Cow Town and for the historic Boot Hill. Dodge City is the setting of the television show Gunsmoke and the movie Boot Hill and in its early days hosted famous lawmen such as Wyatt Earp and Bat Masterson.